Time for a new face covering? Choose a winner!
The Homewood Arts Council selected five top designs from its October competition that was open to the public. Design submissions were done in black and white pen.
Competition winners are:
- Ethan Westerhoff — 2nd Grader at Willow School.
- London Tunstall — 3rd Grader at Churchill School.
- Madison Schneidewind — 7th Grader at James Hart School.
- Ashton Flemons —Junior at Homewood-Flossmoor High School.
- Dodi Wians — winner in the general public category.
Masks are on sale at UpsaDaisy Boutique, 18100 Martin Ave., and Loulou Belle, 2049 Ridge Road in Homewood. Adult and child sizes are available for $10 each.
The proceeds from mask sales will go to the Homewood Arts Council's educational grant and scholarship fund.