The Homewood Board of Trustees will consider a measure to extend the village's property development agreement with East Hazel Crest at its regular meeting Tuesday, Nov. 11.
The agenda also includes a resolution honoring Brian Long for two decades of service to the village.
The rest of the agenda includes:
- Pay bills amounting to $669,183.04
- Consider a resolution approving the submittal of an application to the South Suburban Mayors and Managers to assist in the funding of the Intermodal Rail Station Improvement project.
- Authorize a raffle license for Team Breezer.
- Consider a resolution authorizing the adoption of the Cook County Multi-Jurisdictional Hazard Mitigation Plan.
- Consider an ordinance providing for the sale of certain personal property owned by the village.
- Consider a zoning variance for 1250 Jamie Lane regarding maximum permitted size of a shed and maximum rear yard coverage.
- Consider a bid award for a lighting retrofit project in several village buildings.
- Consider an agreement with Hazel Crest for resurfacing 183rd Street from Sacramento Avenue to Brentwood Drive.